Dreaming of Moshiach

Friday, January 19, 2007

Secret of MBY Tzipor

Ever since learning about "Heichal Ken Tzippor", The Bird's Nest, I've been curious why Moshiach is connected to a Tzipor. I've asked many to explain the connection, but no one was able to even begin answering, it seems no one knows. Do you know??

27-28 Tevet, Shamayim explained it to me the secret of Moshiach Ben David and the connection to the Tzipor. MBDavid cannot arrive till MBYosef is revealed, just as it was in Mitzrayim when Moshe Rabenu, zs'l, was not able to take Bnei Israel out of Egypt till aron Yosef HaTzadik, zs'l, was safely out of the nile river and accompanied Am Israel to the Geula.....

28-29 Tevet, Shamayim told me that I misunderstood the name of the Tzipor and was explained my error, chasdei HaShem. The Tzipor is a person and not a bird and was told the name of this person. And I was also taught that the Tzipor in English is BiRD and its name stems from the name DeBoRah...

I was told that the name of this unique Tzipor in clues and this was the clue: The name of the Tzippor is at the end of the word that begins the name of the Tzipor. In other words, the end is the beginning.

Shlomo HaMelech, zs'l, says in מַה שֶּׁהָיָה הוּא שֶׁיִּהְיֶה וּמַה שֶּׁנַּעֲשָׂה הוּא שֶׁיֵּעָשֶׂה וְאֵין כָּל חָדָשׁ תַּחַת הַשָּׁמֶשׁ - קהלת
That which has been, is that which is to be, and that which has been done, is that which will be done, and there is no new thing under the sun.

Shirat Devorah HaNevia, a'h, has the name of the Tzipor in codes and although we didn't know, we sing about the Tzipor daily for Moshiach's Arrival. Because MBD is depended on MBY.....

When Devorah HaNevia, a'h, visited my home, she left messages for us to find - and I posted the pictures at HaShem Coordinates EVERYTHING. What I didn't post is another amazing picture that we saw but never understood. (I erased the face becuz there the face contains an image of a person and not sure if I could reveal it, yet).

Labels: ,

| 0 comments

0 Comments:


והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו